Saturday, August 27, 2011

Wine crates for storage and shelving

I mentioned in a previous post that I bought some wine crates for only $3-5 each. They were used as part of the decor for my baby shower, but now I'm trying to figure out a way to repurpose them as storage or organization for the office/studio. They're currently stacked and being used as a sort of side table for our printer, but it's probably not safe to leave it like that long-term. One slip of a crate and the whole thing will come tumbling down! 


I did some searching and found some great ideas for shelving and storage. Now I just need to find time to get this done before baby comes! 


{ source: designsponge } 

 { source: factorydirectcraft } 

{ source: ohdeedoh }

{ source: heartoflight }

{ source: thekitchn }

{ source: theselby }

{ source: inhabitat }
This one isn't shelving/storage but it's so pretty!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts.