Sunday, July 10, 2011

Best of Both Worlds

I'm lucky to have an entire room dedicated to crafting, but it's crazy to see how many supplies I've "needed" over the years. I love having 2 craft tables in my room to lay out my work or craft with a friend, but it didn't leave much room for storage. It was a hard one, but I finally made the decision to get rid of a table and find more storage space.

I was leaning towards getting the popular Expedit shelf from Ikea

Storage space? Check!

As it turns out, I was sad to have to say bye to my second working area. Luckily, Ikea has the Varde, an awesome cabinet base used in the kitchen.
Hello storage and workspace!

Even better, I found it on Craigslist for less than half the price!


A lovely, big counter with plenty of storage

Just like ordering half a sandwich and cup of soup, I'm glad I got the best of both worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts.