Monday, July 11, 2011

Glass vessels galore

When I was younger, I remember our kitchen being littered with various jars and bottles of all sizes and shapes. Now that I’m a homeowner myself, I can completely understand my mom’s desire to save nearly every single container. There are so many uses for them!

My husband and I eat a lot of pasta; so naturally, my pasta sauce jar collection is quite large!
I wanted more variety of sizes in my jar collection so last year, I asked a friend of mine who recently had a baby to keep her baby food jars for me. Now I’ve got a set of about thirty of them, and they’re perfect for storing craft materials.

{ source: goodhousekeeping.com


{ source: unknown }

We used the baby food jars for my sister’s baby shower last year to hold small bunches of baby’s breath and placed them on tables as mini centerpieces. And did I mention that I’m also expecting? J I’m due in September and my sisters and bridesmaids are throwing me a baby shower in August, and I have a feeling those baby food jars will be making a reappearance!


More from my sister's baby shower next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts.